Monday, October 26, 2009

Jehova Jireh and October Winner

I mentioned yesterday on my facebook status that when I pulled my kids winter clothes out that none of them fit!  I couldn’t believe how much they had grown. 

I was a little overwhelmed with the thought of buying new clothes for them, until the phone rang.  My mom was on the other end of the line and she said apparently one of the doctor’s she works for dropped off some clothes are her door step for Kaitlyn!  There were three bags of clothes ya’ll, pants, shirts, summer clothes and shoes.  I couldn’t believe it.  Immediately I thought, “He knows my needs before I even do.”  Mom doesn’t know when the clothes were put there, and I don’t need to know.  What I know is I didn’t know I had a need , BUT HE DID!!!  While many of the clothes given to Kaitlyn are short sleeved, the fact that there were several pair of pants and a couple dresses she can wear to church, I was just thrilled! 

So, with that said, you can imagine the surprise when I get a call today from a friend that had a bag of clothes for not only Kaitlyn, but for Christopher too!  There were several long pants, shorts, t-shirts, socks, I couldn’t believe it.  Then I thought, “Why do I get so surprised every time the Lord meets a need?”  Shame on me.  The fact is, I didn’t even ask Him to meet the need, I complained about it, and He still met the need!  Amazing.

My husband drove me all over Pensacola today making AVON deliveries.  He made as many of them for me that he could; but we still have more to do tomorrow.  I’m thankful he has taken time off to help me for the next few weeks.  

Soooo, without further adieu …..(is that the correct spelling?!)

The winner of October’s Christmas Give-A-Way is……

JUDY LLOYD!!!!  Woohoo!!!

Thank you to everyone that entered!  I will have another Give-A-Way on November 25th, so please put it on your calendar to check back!

Be blessed as you continue to trust in Him!

No comments: