Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Woohoo!

I have received several emails the last few days from Christopher’s school teacher.  They have added another bus route for the ESE students!  Christopher will be getting picked up between 6:55 and 7:10 in the mornings, NOT at 6:00 as originally scheduled!  This is good news.  HOWEVER, Christopher will be missing a lot of school due to I.Q. testing, development testing, sensory screenings and neurology appointments over the next six months.  I will continue homeschooling him on the days he misses, which will be one or two days a week.  I am so proud of him.  Today, he completely wrote his name all by himself.  I had written it with a capital “C” and the rest in lower case.  He traced it as I had written it, but underneath where I wrote his name, he wrote his name in all capital letters!!!  I couldn’t believe it!  We have been working hard on numbers.  He still can’t count to 10, but he memorizes Bible verses weekly.  Don’t know if not being able to count to 10 is normal or not, but I am sure grateful he can memorize scripture!  Anyway, this was good news for me to receive as my schedule is very, very full. 

Kayla’s home school evaluation is tomorrow; she also has another MRI on her knee tomorrow.  The bone scan done last week showed nothing.  She also sees a Rheumatologist tomorrow.  

There is much to be thankful for in the Paden household.  Thankful that I serve a risen Savior that is in charge and I don’t have to worry.  That in itself, gives me comfort and rest.

Will update on Kaylou when I can; and Christopher’s testing.  That’s a four week process so that will take a while to get those results.

Have a great week.  I think I’m going to bed early tonight:)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Sounds like a lot going on. I'm glad I don't have to worry either...takes away a lot of stress doesn't it...when God is in charge. I admire you for homeschooling...I don't know if I could do it.