Friday, September 4, 2009

Life's Many Chapters

I have been very busy the last few months; haven't blogged much at all. In fact, as much as I love facebook, my time is growing slim on their as well.

I am not complaining about the business of my schedule; by no means. It seems strangely in the last few weeks an unexplainable peace has filled my heart and mind. A lot has happened in the last few weeks as well. A few months ago we were going to move, then that changed, several things have changed in the last few months.

While my schedule is very full with homeschooling Kayla, at this time we are finding it necessary to keep Christopher home also. He is finally sleeping at night for the first time in years and to have to wake him up at 4:45 A.M. every day to walk to a bus stop at 5:45 every day to catch at 6:00 bus and ride the bus for an hour and half is ridiculous! It would defeat the purpose of him being on a medication that helps him sleep and get the sleep his little body needs. I would LOVE for him to be in school; but until we get a vehicle where we could take him in the mornings and let him ride the bus home, we just can't do it.

Much more in life has occurred; some just too personal to share. My heart is in writing but I haven't even been writing.

I told my husband I don't' "feel" like I'm doing anything for the Lord anymore. He assures me taking care of my family, helping with his family, and touching the lives of many women through AVON is doing what the Lord wants me to do right now. Each day He seems to give me remarkable strength to do what each day holds. While tired, I haven't seem overwhelmed on that daily basis like I was a few months ago.

I have just rambled today; and I'm sure haven't made much sense, but wanted ya'll to know I am still here, haven't given up on my dream of publishing my book, speaking with women and encouraging women, sharing the hope of Christ with the hurting.... but right now, taking care of my first ministry, my family.... is the chapter of my life right now.

No comments: