Monday, September 7, 2009

FINAL Day At 50% Profit!

I just wanted to let you know of some changes that are taking place with AVON. Starting in Campaign 20 (September 8th, 2009..... which is tomorrow....Tuesday), new Representatives will receive 40% profit on their first four campaigns, not the 50% as it has been for so many years.

TODAY, is the last day I can sign new representatives up to receive the guarantee 50% profit for their first four campaigns.

What does that 50% discount cover, ANYTHING in the campaign books that are not marked with a star. Items with a star are out-sourced items and those are discounted at 20%.

After your first four campaigns (8 weeks), your discount/profit is based on your sales. As long as you order $25 or more a campaign, you will receive at least a 20% discount. Just think, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO DESIRE TO SELL AVON TO OTHERS, you can still get ALL your items at a 20% discount AFTER the first four campaigns!

Think of how much money you spend at the grocery store or Wal-Mart or department stores on bath soaps, deodorant, make-up, moisturizers, jewelry and so much more.... now imagine receiving a discount just by being your own customer!

There is a $10 start up fee; BUT, what that start up fee covers are books for two campaigns to hand out, samples, online training information, customer invoices, credit card slips and an AVON bag. I actually lose money with all that I put in my start up bags. AVON is not taking your money.... you are simply paying for your start up costs.

I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in being signed up. If you are not interested, remember AVON orders are due Tuesday by 9 a.m. for Campaign 19! You don’t have to be local for me to sign you up…. I’d love to get you started!

Thank you!!

Stacey L. Paden
AVON Independent Sales Rep.
Pensacola, FL
850-332-6855
www.youravon.com/spaden

Are you interested in earning an extra income to help make ends meet?
I'd love to share my AVON experience with you!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments: