Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pine Summit Baptist Church

Today, I've been cooking for Pine Summit for one year. I started substituting in August of last year, but was officially hired one year ago today. Last night the church family showed me their appreciation as I was given a beautiful card and a $50 SIMON gift card. (Perfect timing, putting towards kid's Christmas!) While them saying thank you means the world to me, it should be me saying thank you to them. They have been such a blessing to me and my family. They have a great Pastor and his family is warm and loving; a great staff that goes above and beyond any "job description"; the church serves the community and provide meals for the needy and more organizations that I never knew existed; they just love Jesus and love on others for that reason. While I truly love my Olive family, it has been a privilege to be a part of such a great church family at Pine Summit.

More later...Blessings till then:)

No comments: