Friday, December 14, 2012

The Twelve Days of Christmas . . . . Jesus Style!

A friend gave me this.  Not sure if she wrote it or heard it from someone and copied; nonetheless, felt it worth passing on.

On the 1st day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~Salvation full and free!

On the 2nd day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~Everlasting life

On the 3rd day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~Peace in my heart

On the 4th day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~Love for all men

On the 5th day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~Joy for my soul

On the 6th day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~Power from  high

On the 7th day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~A body glorified

On the 8th day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~A robe and a crown

On the 9th day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~Mansions above

On the 10th day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~Streets of pure gold

On the 11 the day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~A thousand tongues to sing

On the 12th day of Christmas, Jesus gave to me

~Eternity to praise

If you know Jesus as Lord, Christmas has a special meaning to you; for without His birth, there would have been no death.  Without death, no resurrection.  Which means no hope.  You get the picture.

We have much to be thankful for.

Peace my friends.   

No comments: