Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Age of Innocence

We had the privilege of watching my neighbors granddaughter before and after school last week and this week.

I caught a few shots of innocence between Kayla and her friend, and just had to share in the sweetness.

After taking a few shots of them playing, I told the girls I was there and had them do some poses.

In case you are wondering, the pallets are what we are using to divide our yard (making a fence) to keep the puppies separated from Momma Dog.  You'll be seeing more about the pups we are still fostering on here as they are up for adoption and need forever homes!  I will also post before and after pics of the fencing.





 This one's my favorite!  
Kaitlyn looks JUST like Kayla in this picture!












 This is so Kayla!



These made me smile :)

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This is nice that you caught the innocence! Yes she does look like Kayla