Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Clean REALLY Is Your Skin?!


I love when my customer's send me reviews of the products they use!  This review is on Solutions Ageless CleanserPlease take a moment and see if you skin care cleanser measures up!

"I have used many cleansers from cleansing bars, cleansing gels, creams – you name it. I have used products from Lancome’, Este’ Lauder, to Clinique. I have also used many eye makeup removers. The one I have found best by far has been Solutions Ageless Cleanser by Avon. It is a cleanser and makeup remover all in one. I recently received a gift with purchase from Clinique with a sample of their cleanser which you need just a little cleanser and a lots of water. The cleanser smells great, has great foaming action and feels good on your skin. However, it doesn’t remove my eye makeup, and when I use an astringent afterward there is still a lot of makeup left on my skin which was revealed on my cotton ball. After using Avon’s Solutions Ageless Cleanser and then using my astringent, my cotton ball was clean. I love, love, love this product. I also have very sensitive skin so must be careful what I use. This product is fabulous!"



This product sells for $9.00.  The current campaign special also gives you the eye cream for .99 (which is a $14.50 savings)!  I can also back order this product from campaign 4 at buy1 get, get 1 for $1.99.  To order this product at that price, I must have your order by Friday, March 11th.  That special will not be available after that date; however, other sales/specials will follow.

COMPARE to Cliniques Liquid Face Cleansers that Kathy tried.  The least expensive liquid cleanser is $15.00.  Cliniques eye creams also start out at $24.

Please email me at thepadens@cox.net or message me on fb to order this product for you.  You may also shop my web store at www.youravon.com/spaden.

Thanks!



No comments: