Monday, December 6, 2010

Thank You For Fighting For MY Freedom!

My dad sent this out; when I read it, a lump filled my throat and my heart was filled with gratitude for the men and women that are serving . . . fighting for our, for my freedom.

Post in every school

When I lived in Beaufort, SC some umpteen years ago, I was impacted with a sign outside the base, “The Noise You Hear Is The Sound Of FREEDOM!”

A recent article I found:

The NOISE You Hear Is the Sound Of Freedom!

the NOISE your hear is the sound of freedom

 

It really all just depends on how we look at things, doesn’t it?!

When I think of the men and women who leave their families behind for my benefit, it’s simply overwhelming.

Thank a military personnel this week, better yet, thank them and their families they left behind!

No comments: