Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Little Man :)

Christopher is having a TOUGH time with medications and has been for the last few months (even affecting school).  We have had several medication changes during these months.  I haven’t blogged about these trials because they have been literally a challenge every day.

However, with this latest medication change and increase, he has started having labored breathing and nightmares.  Last night, after one of his nightmares, he cries and said,  “Mommy, does God even love me?" Yeap, broke my heart.  I am thankful to be able to share the gospel with my little man that God made so special.  We sing Jesus loves me with every nightmare.  Even while my heart is breaking for him, hearing him sing along, "Yes, Jesus loves me, for the Bible tells me so . . . " brings a tear of gratitude to my heart.

For anyone that has a special needs child, you know how exhausting this is, for the child, the teacher, the parents, the siblings.  Please continue praying for all involved.

Thanks,

Stacey

No comments: