Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Decor Give-A-Way!!

I love Christmas.  I want to decorate NOW, but in order to keep peace amongst the ranks, will wait until Thanksgiving Day. 

I am giving away this Snowman Door Hanger!  This is not the best picture, but it is the best I could do… or the best the camera could do!  The lighting in our home is horrible; BUT, I think you will get the point.

IMG_1011

Not only is this door hanging snowman ADDORABLE to look at, but he also giggles!  (He is between 16 and 18 inches long.)

So, if you would like to make this little fella a part of your Christmas decor, simply leave your name, email address and/or phone number in the comment section.  I will announce the winner after 12:00 noon central time on Monday, so you have until 11:59 a.m on Monday to enter!

Good luck and thanks for entering!

Stacey

No comments: