Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pitty Pot

Having a rough few weeks emotionally.  Not sure what is going on.  I have found myself not being content, not being satisfied, anger over situations, jealous over others situations and just not understanding.

I’d like to sit here and tell you I’m over it, but then I could add being a liar to my list of shames. 

I try every day to be thankful and to give praise for circumstances/situations; after all there are so many people that have life worse than our present circumstances, but when I see day after day so many people succeeding and me, us, struggling, I get mad and wonder “what’s the point?”  Why try so hard.  I don’t know.  I just don’t know. 

So today, I am sorry I don’t have any encouraging words.  I am at a spot where I can’t even pray for myself so if you are reading this, I sure would appreciate your prayers.

Thanks.

No comments: