Saturday, February 13, 2010

Change And One That Is NEVER Changing

Changes.  Some like change, some don’t.  Regardless of which category you fall in to, it is still going to happen.  BUT, I know One who it NEVER changing, One that stays true to the end, One that loves unconditionally of wrong done…. His name is Jesus. 

The Bible tells us in Malachi 3:6 that the Lord does not change.

Whether the change in your life is good or bad, or should I say, your “perception” of the change is good or bad, He will be there to guide  you, encourage you, and love on you.

My mind is on changes today because change is coming today directly to six people in the Paden family.  We’ve been preparing the best we could over the last four weeks, through all of us having H1N1, pets dying, and more colds and melt downs, for Memaw to move in with us.  Memaw is Chris’ mom and my children’s grandmother.  She has raised her children, buried a husband, sacrificed much for her family.  Now, it is her turn to be taken care of. 

I  have been praying for this moment since we knew she was moving in.  My prayer has been that this would be a smooth transition, one of peace and comfort.  The Lord keeps telling me to love her and take care of her.  I am amazed to the amount of love and passion the Lord has given me through these last few weeks.

So, I write today with a thankful heart that the Lord has answered my prayers.  Now, I will continue to pray for Memaw and ask you to be praying for her as well.

More to come later….

No comments: